Ohio Technical Center at Vantage Career Center Position Posting
Posting Date: Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Deadline: ASAP Until Filled
Position: Part Time OTC Nursing Instructors
Start Date: August, 2019
Job Objective: Plans, implements, and assesses student learning experiences through course offerings in Practical Nursing program including classroom, lab, and clinical settings. Accommodates diverse learners in an environment conducive to learning.
Minimum Qualifications: (for full requirements please view the full posting at www.vantagecareercenter.com)
• 3-5 Years Nursing Experience.
• Valid RN License
• Preparing and delivering lessons to students who reflect a range of ages and abilities. Assessing, providing appropriate feedback, and maintaining records of student attendance and progress.
• Applying best practices in adult education by researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devising and writing new curriculum materials when needed.
• Selecting and using a range of different learning resources and equipment, including rich technology integration, to ensure high quality learning.
• 2-5 years teaching experience
• Masters in Nursing
• Experience with adult learners
Interested applicants should send a letter of interest, certified application, resume and names and contact information of three references to:
Jean Sullivan, PNP Administrator
Vantage Career Center
818 N. Franklin St.
Van Wert, OH 45891
A full posting and Vantage Career Center employment applications can be found at www.vantagecareercenter.com
Vantage Career Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Van Wert, OH (45891)