Seeking a cheerful, and team oriented individual for a comprehensive, detailed and fast-paced cosmetic dental practice. Our current team is made up of naturally hard-working and caring individuals that go out of their way for our patients and one another. We enjoy our patients and helping them to achieve complete oral health along with serving our community. We believe in continuous education to improve the services we offer and we strive to provide state of the art technology to our patients in the most caring and attentive manner. We expect these qualities in our team and in our candidates too!
Dental Experience is preferred.
- Must have organizational skills
- Must be detailed oriented, great phone and people skills
- Ability to project a positive, warm and professional image
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Service oriented
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative
- Reliable and prompt
- Works well in a team, with humor, enthusiasm and joyful consideration of others
Duties include but are not limited to: greeting patients, posting payments, handling phones, accounts receivable, insurance, billing & collections.
Willing to train and learn. Full-time with benefits.
Location/Region: Huber Heights