WOOD COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
Date Posted: June 25, 2018
TITLE: Temporary Part-time Help Desk Technician
CLASSIFIED Classified, FLSA Non-Exempt
PAY RANGE: $17.10 - $19 per hour based on experience
(180 day Probationary Period)
WORK HOURS: 4 to 15 hours/week based on need during normal business hours.
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Pat Snyder, Communications Manager
GENERAL SUMMARY DESCRIPTION:Provide technical assistance to computer users. Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, or via telephone or electronically. May provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, Microsoft Office products, email, and operating systems. Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals. Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems. Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Requires an information technology related degree or minimum 2 years relevant work experience.
- Must have computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, power point, and others
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Must possess a valid Ohio driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to provide proof of automobile insurance
- Must have willingness to learn new skills, be adaptable / flexible.
- NOTE: An individual who poses a direct threat to the health and safety of others in the workplace will be deemed not qualified for this position.
Submit Resume, Cover Letter and Application by: July 13th 2018@ 4:30 p.m.
Location/Region: Bowling Green, OH (US - 43402)