Are you ready to join a company that's innovative, fun, and motivated?
As part of our continued growth and expansion, we are looking for talented professionals to join our team. We strive for excellence in the workplace and an environment that fosters creativity. We have a fun & professional atmosphere centered on individuals with one common goal...GROWTH!
Event Coordinators are responsible for all marketing and event coordination. This includes all planning, coordinating, and execution of the events. This position is critical in planning and facilitating daily events/trade shows regionally.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and logistics
- Manage trade show and event promotions and strategy in conjunction with management
- Coordinate trade shows and event staff
- Oversee displays setup for events/ trade shows and breakdown
- Responsible for inventory and displays
- Track and implement execution timeline and expenses per event
- Manage and/or work trade shows /events
- Ensure all trade shows and events are successful from beginning to end
Team Skills & Communication:
- Take a responsible role as a team leader
- Maintain regular & efficient communication.
- Document minutes/actions from meetings attended.
- Develop & train new team members and advise management on marketing strategies
- Ability to lead as well as follow and execute instructions effectively
- Must be highly organized, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Must be solution driven
- Must have a vehicle
- Must be able to have FUN
- Associates/Bachelor's Degree preferred, however we are willing and eager to train the right individual.
Please only apply if you meet the above criteria and have reliable transportation to all events and trade shows. Qualified applicants will be contacted within 48 hours of receipt of their application.
Our Company is a privately owned direct marketing, sales, and fundraising company headquartered in Columbus. Our Team develops management teams, trained from the entry-level, to lead clients into new markets, cities, and countries. Our Mission is to bridge the gap between the product and the consumer with professionally trained marketing and sales teams.
Since the expansion of our firm, we are looking to fill these roles within the next 1-2 weeks!