Please plan to join us Wednesday, July 18th 2018- Come start your career with the industry leading car rental company!If you are money motivated and a self-starter with the drive and motivation to succeed in a fast paced environment and looking for a new career in the travel/tourism industry? Then we need YOU!Dollar Thrifty
is currently having an Interviewing Open House! Customer Service RepresentativesInstant Return RepresentativesCar Cleaners$10.50-$12.00-hr, plus bonus/commission *** Uniforms Provided** Benefits starting DAY ONE for Full Time Positions*** Dollar/Thrifty Columbus Airport Loation 2980 Switzer Rd Columbus Ohio 43219 (2nd floor conference room) Wednesday, July 18th, 2018 from 3:00PM-8:00PM Parking:
Parking available at and/or around building, no cost to park. **MUST apply online prior to attending @www.hertz.jobs and search Job ID # 159351. **Please be prompt with current resumes on hand** Must be at least 20 years old with current and valid driver license, able to work outside in ALL weather conditions and have open flexibility for scheduling- to include days, nights, weekends, holidays and over time as required Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets
Mandatory Requirements Educational Background:
High School Diploma or equivalent Basic Qualifications for Customer Service and Instant Return Representatives:
Passion for customer service and attention to detail – Goes the extra mileA minimum of one year of sales or customer experience in a high volume or service oriented environmentProven strong sales and closing skills and the ability to friendly, engaging mannerBasic computer proficiencyMust be able to:
As a Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Vehicle Service Attendant..
- Good communication skills both written and oral. Communicate in English clearly and proficiently. Candidates fluent in other languages are encouraged to apply.
- Work in a fast pacedenvironment with a variety of tasks. Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate professionalism and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience of working well within a team.
- 100% customer focus, with proven experience within a customer facing environment
- Work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays; and work overtime as required
- Work outdoors during all weather conditions
- Stand for long periods of time
- Lift up to 45 pounds
- You’ll be responsible for vehicle preparation to ensure vehicle is ready for customer pick-up.
- Drive and park vehicles on-lot as needed.
- Check for vehicle damage and ensure features of the vehicles are operational.
- Check vehicle status. (rentable/non-rentable)
- Ensure interior of vehicle is clean. (windows, door jams, trunk, vacuum, etc)
- Fill gasoline tank and check fill levels of all fluids
- Clean the exterior of vehicle. (debug and wash)
- Meet processing and standardization quotas.
- Perform related tasks as directed by managers.
- Able to work outdoors in all types of weather condition
- Detailing experience preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and excellent driving record
- Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles
- Effective verbal communication skills with customers, co-workers and management
- Must be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be at least 20 years of age.
- Must be able to work outside year-round.
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following such as sitting, standing, waking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, pushing and pulling, speaking, hearing, writing, lifting, typing, filing, seeing, and reading. Knowledge of equipment operation such as computer terminal and telephone is required. Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening. EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets Preferred Requirements Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening. EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets
Location/Region: Columbus, OH (US)