Is there no chance to move up or advance at your job?
Would you like to be rewarded for taking care of customers?
We have openings that offer more than your traditional entry level positions.
- Advancement into Upper Level Management
- Full Personalized Training with over $500 in Bonuses
- Leadership and Professional Development
IF you like what you read now is your chance to find a career and a place you enjoy coming into work. In the past few months our team has had a chance to do some traveling and fun team outings such as:
- Leadership Conference in Chicago
- Business Trips to Detroit and Indianapolis
- Team Paintball
- Pumpkin Carving Contest
- In Office Zumba Classes
- Team Potlucks/Dinners
We really believe in the value of synergy and go to great lengths to make sure team members enjoy a fun positive environment inside and outside the office. It's only through the power of teamwork that we'll be able to hit the lofty goals set by our Fortune 100 client for the next two years.
Prior customer service is not required but does help with the entry level customer service/marketing/sales position we are hiring for. Top candidates will possess the following traits:
- Love People Interaction
- Enjoy Problem Solving
- Presenting to Customers Value and Benefits
- Multi-tasking for Efficiency
- Fun Competitive Spirit & Drive
Candidates with experience from the following industries are encouraged to apply.
Assistant Manager, Hotel, Banquet & Catering Director, Banquet Coordinator, Concierge, Conference Services Attendant, Food & Beverage Director, Front Desk Clerk, Front Office Manager, Guest Attendant, Guest Relations, Laundry Supervisor, Pool Attendant, Reservation Clerk, Room Reservation Representative, Spa Attendant, Ticket Office Clerk, Valet, VIP Services ManagerHospitality, VIP Services Representative, Wait Staff, Wedding Coordinator
We started in the sales/marketing industry six years ago on the East Coast and quickly have become one of the emerging national firms poised to make the progression into the international market. Our team is proud to remain privately owned and operated and of the achievements we have already made in the past few years. Intelligence and knowledge is the key to successful marketing, and knowing your competitors, customers and the specific market sector in which you compete will enable you to act with greater confidence and less risk. This is exactly why companies outsource to us.
- Fun vibrant work atmosphere.
- Ability to travel and see the country.
- Get coaching and advice directly from a network of successful leaders.
- Plus several team outings, contests and volunteer opportunities.
- Not a punch in and out kind of job, this is a career.
- Voted Best Place to Work in Columbus!