At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Communications Lead
within PNC's Retail Digital
organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA
This position will work with internal business partners on content review, inventory management and change management for externally facing content used in our digital experiences. Successful candidates will have a good understanding of risk processes and demonstrated relationship and project management skills. Job Profile
- Establishes the strategic direction and oversees initiatives, materials, and staff priorities.
- Develops communication strategies; plans, researches, and develops content for complex communications initiatives.
- Identifies issues and opportunities, serves as trusted advisor to organization on all aspects of communication, and engages other parts of the organization to ensure strategic alignment, clarity, and accuracy of message.
- Coordinates final review and approval before internal or external communications are released.
- Leads project teams of increasing complexity, influences outcomes, and evaluates success as appropriate.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Job Specific Competencies
Planning: Tactical, Strategic - Extensive Experience
- Ability to contribute to operational (short term), tactical (1-2 years) and strategic (3-5 years) planning in support of the overall business plan.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Influencing - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
ORGANIZATIONAL COMMUNICATIONS - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize the means, tools, techniques and media to communicate information about the organization internally and externally.
Copywriting and Editing - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of a variety of formats, styles, and techniques for publishing materials; ability to develop and review these materials to promote business related activities.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.EEO Statement
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
Location/Region: Cleveland, OH