At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Fiduciary Market Manager
within PNC's Wealth Management - Fully Managed
organization, you will be based in Cleveland, OH. Job Profile
- Directs and oversees the fiduciary function, including critical measurements of assigned market or group. Supports the overall mission and vision of the business. Ensures consistent execution of fiduciary activities within legal and fiduciary regulations, policies and procedures. May administer select fiduciary accounts.
- Develops and executes strategies to deliver the full breadth of the fiduciary platform in order to grow the fiduciary business and assure the highest level of client experience. Administers assigned accounts in accordance with documents, state law, policy and procedure.
- Ensures the consistent execution of fiduciary activities and works closely with other leaders across the business to provide fiduciary solutions and actionable insight to clients.
- Contributes to and directs fiduciary solutions and oversees risk management. Reviews escalated issues and determines and monitors resolutions, including further escalation where appropriate.
- Serves as a subject matter authority for the fiduciary team and business leadership. Manages and coordinates/conducts the performance, management, hiring and coaching of Fiduciary Advisors, associates and supporting staff.
Builds Winning Teams - Extensive Experience
- Develops talent by creating engaged, inclusive and diverse teams who are empowered to speak freely and act with integrity.
Leads Effective Change - Extensive Experience
- Recognizes the need for, takes personal accountability to adapt, and leads others through organizational change.
Drives for Results - Extensive Experience
- Demonstrates energy and a desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
Establishes Vision and Purpose - Extensive Experience
- Creates a compelling vision of the future and translates it into action, linking others' contributions to the success of PNC.
Manages Risk - Extensive Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Account Management - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of account management practices, tasks, and tools and ability to provide services and support to key clients.
Business Development - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of business development tools, techniques and approaches; ability to explore and develop potential areas of business growth for the organization.
Business Performance Management - Working Experience
- Knowledge of technologies, techniques and practices for the use of business intelligence; ability to monitor and adjust business processes (internal and cross-organizational) in near real-time.
Fiduciary Responsibilities - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of tools and facilities for fiduciary products and services; ability to design, develop, and support fiduciary responsibilities and transactions.
Problem Solving - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Regulatory Environment - Financial Services - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to help an organization adapt to applicable federal, state, local, and company-specific regulations, policies, and guidelines affecting business practices.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry experience is typically 8+ years. At least 5 years of prior management experience is typically required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.EEO Statement
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
Location/Region: Cleveland, OH