Patterson & Co CPAs, seeking qualified and experienced tax preparer plus office administration for tax season.
Family, friendly office environment with a well-established local CPA firm.
•Tax season hours (January 3 - April 15, 2022) range between 40 -
60 hours weekly and “after tax season” part-time permanent hours, if
applicable, would generally not exceed 16 - 20 hours weekly. After tax
season work hours, if applicable, are very flexible.
• Sign-on bonus is based on prior relevant tax preparation
experience and tax season bonus is based on a written performance plan.
• Tax preparation duties include data input of client tax documents
into tax software with appropriate review and accountability for
accurate completion. Appropriate software training will be provided.
• Basic Microsoft Word experience and moderate Excel worksheet
experience is needed for related tax worksheets and communication with
• Administrative duties require and include effective phone communication with clients and in-person contacts at the front desk.
• Administrative duties also include scheduling client
appointments, maintaining a calendar and making client follow-up
• “After tax season” permanent part-time benefits, when applicable,
includes paid vacation, paid holidays and employee retirement plan.
For those qualified, we offer a highly competitive salary rate, sign on bonus and end of season tax bonus.
Associate degree and CPA certificate are a plus, but, not required.
Location/Region: Troy, OH (45373)