Putnam County HomeCare & Hospice
Join Our Team!
Home Health Patient Care Coordinator!
Join Our Team! Putnam County HomeCare & Hospice has been providing patients the care they deserve for over 50 years! We are seeking a dependable and reliable RN with a genuine interest in home health to join our great team! Hours are daily, Monday through Friday. This position consists of assisting the Clinical Supervisor; handling all aspects of home health patient care coordinating, including intake and coordination of disciplines; complete patient transfers and discharges. This position requires excellent communication and organization skills needed to coordinate care to patients as well as family members, nursing, therapy, and STNA staff.
• Ohio Public Employees Retirement System
• Health and Vision Coverage
• Access to Supplemental Insurance Plans: Dental, Disability Plans, Life Insurance
• Deferred Compensation Plans
• Paid Government Holidays
• Earned Vacation and Sick leave available
• Friendly and Rewarding working atmosphere
• Flexible Schedule
Send resume: Putnam County HomeCare & Hospice, PO Box 312, Ottawa, OH 45875, online at pchh.net/careers or Fax to (419) 523-6328 Attn: Jodie Lammers, may also email firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:30 p.m. on January 27, 2023.
Location/Region: Ottawa, OH (45875)