The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for processing and monitoring accounts payable transactions, resolving discrepancies and assisting others with questions.
Responsibilities include: entering vendor and service invoices for payment into the accounting system; verifying and logging expenses into the system, including credit card expenses; verifying and converting purchase receipts into purchase invoices; processing debit orders; and investigating and resolving any discrepancies regarding payable transactions.
- One to two years clerical or administrative experience
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and good math skills
- Professional business communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Computer literacy, including Word and Excel, internet applications, and work process skills
- Ability to handle high-volume transactions
Our mission statement is to grow the shooting community through delivery of stellar products, knowledge and service, ensuring safety and guaranteeing limitless enjoyment.
Location/Region: Solon, OH (US)