Member of the Finance team that will ensure accurate processing and recording of company’s payroll, provide timely and accurate financial information, participate in daily data entry Payroll processing. This position will impact a rapidly growing organization and offers career development opportunities for the right candidate.
This position is a posting for a dynamic and growing manufacturing company with locations across N. America. We have a very energetic and fast paced working environment with very competitive wage structure – surpassing our industry peers. Health and dental benefits are included for all employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Assist payroll specialist on managing workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
- Execute e-Time time and attendance processing and interface with payroll
- Perform compliance for unclaimed property payroll checks
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary (W-2, W-2c, etc)
- Process manual check and relocation metric’s
- Update and reconcile monthly bank statements from ADP
- Load import files received from HR
- Research and email appropriate audience of file issues
- High School Diploma/GED.
- 2 years experience processing multi-state payroll.
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel .
- Working knowledge of e-Time/ ADP
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with various levels of management.
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
We are an large plastics manufacturing company with locations across North America. We have a dynamic and growing organization that works to place employee's first.
Axium prides itself as being the best in class supplier to its customers by having the best processes, people and technologies.
Location/Region: Columbus, OH (US)