In this role, the Commercial Energy Broker candidate will be challenged to:
- Achieve revenue and sales through various energy procurement strategies for commercial clients.
- Sales process includes driving sales using appropriate pricing tools, obtaining needed usage information, preparing offers, negotiating and closing of contracts within an acceptable time frame, obtaining authorization on contracts, and other required documentation, and acting as a liaison between sales operations and the customer as needed.
- Develop appropriate account management, strategic alliances, and business acumen relative to both internal and external business relationships.
- Establish relationships with prospective buyers for gaining a full understanding of energy needs. Those relationships should flow through the sales cycle.
- Create commercial energy proposals for clients with an array of competitive offers for commercial clients.
- Act as the first level of negotiation and approval in the Sales Agreement process and manage margin expectations as per the business plan and assigned goals.
- Work directly with the Director, as well as lead the training, proper implementation, and local support of these accounts.
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management tool to track the full sales process for your growing client base and manage your revenue achievements.
- Training will be provided upon hire.
- This is a 1099 position and compensation will pay a % of Term Gross Margin.
Energistics is a Houston-based energy brokerage firm, helping businesses find the optimal solutions for electricity, natural gas and energy efficiency applications. The company puts its years of experience to work with its comprehensive network of suppliers and energy solutions companies to find the ideal balance of value for commercial and industrial customers. Our knowledge of wholesale and retail energy markets helps us to find the integrated solutions to enable peace of mind for you to run your business.
Location/Region: Cleveland, OH (US)