Johnson Electric (JE) is excited to announce that we are now recruiting for A Tariffs Accountant in our Vandalia, OH location
- TARIFF: Manage the reporting and reconciliation process for tariff tracking. Implement controls to ensure we stay on track and properly report tariffs each accounting month. Manage the back up for reporting and maintain proper documentation. Complete AR back up reporting and monthly CBP reconciliations. Own the tariff tracking log ensuring accuracy, as well as problem solve/root cause any issues
- TREASURY: Providing US treasury support that includes but is not limited to: managing the banking token inventory and audits, initiate payments in the banking platform, maintain approved signatory records and manage the process to add new signatories, complete excess cash reporting, manage electronic files, support monthly hedge reporting
- COMPLIANCE: Complete the annual corporate reporting for Compliance Certificates and Compliance Handbooks. Manage the process for bi-annual SOP reviews, tracking open items for completion. Complete quarterly reconciliation reviews. Coordinate bi-annual Rep Letter Signatures. Ensure SOP updates are distributed thru the team
- Support the Global Compliance Review and action item tracking for corporate
- Assists with bi-annual compliance requirements including the Rep Letters and SOP reporting
- Manage the banking electronic files on the shared drive. Ensure all official documents are accessible by the team
6 Months + experience working in Accounting position
Associates degree in Accounting/Finance or similar field
- Proficient spoken and written English with customer service experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially the ability to perform advanced functions in MS Excel (formulas, v-lookups, data analysis, pivot tables, etc)
- Very organized with attention to details
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or similar
- Exposure to/Interest in continuous improvement projects
JE offers talented employees exceptional opportunities to learn and grow professionally with rewarding careers. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, prescription plan, vision, disability coverage, life insurance coverage, 401K match, and holiday/vacation benefits.
Johnson Electric is a global leader in motion products, control systems and flexible interconnects. We serve a broad range of industries including automotive, building automation and security, business machines, defense and aerospace, food and beverage, home technologies, HVAC, industrial equipment, medical devices, personal care, power equipment and power tools.
Established in 1959, Johnson Electric ships its products to more than 30 countries for use in hundreds of different product applications. Innovation and product design centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Israel, France, Canada, UK and USA. We employ more than 40,000 employees and subcontract workers in over 23 countries.