The Hudson Library and Historical Society, a 5-Star Library, is seeking a Deputy Fiscal Officer to assist with the fiscal management of library funds.
- Payroll & Fringe Benefits - Assists with the implementation of annual insurance renewals and assists in payroll processing.
- Accounts Payable – Manages accounts payable functions, including processing purchase orders, paying invoices and maintaining accounts payable files
- Deposits and Banking - Receives, counts, balances, and deposits library funds, maintains files of deposit records, and balances bank accounts at end of each month.
- Board Secretary Duties – Performssecretarial duties for the Board of Trustees, attends all regular Board meetings, and takes and transcribes minutes.
- Administrative Duties – Acts as backup to Facilities Manager in the oversight of meeting room requests, attends all Finance Committee meetings, provides administrative support to the Fiscal Officer and Executive Director, and acts as backup to the Fiscal Officer.
- College degree in business or accounting, or a high school diploma with at least seven years of experience in job with similar responsibilities.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products and accounting software.
- Demonstrated integrity and honesty; must qualify to be bonded.
- Excellent attention to detail. Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of administrative policies governing public entity financial practices and procedures.
- Advanced problem-solving skills required to address complex issues that may arise. Must be able to set priorities and work independently.
- Exceptional judgment and discretion required. Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Salary and Benefits: This is a full-time (38 hrs/week) position with full benefits and a salary range of $33,000 to $49,500.
Please submit a letter of interest, resume and three professional references to:
Molly Pandelli, Fiscal Officer
Hudson Library & Historical Society
96 Library Street
Hudson, OH 44236
No phone calls please.
Please visit www.hudsonlibrary.org/about/employment-opportunities to see a full job description.
Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.
Location/Region: Hudson, OH (44236)