MIRAC INC. Electronics Mirac, Inc. is currently looking for an experienced Electronic Lab Technician.
If you have a minimum of one year of experience and are looking for full time employment we would love to hear from you.
Required Skills: (1) Thorough understanding of electricity and electronic theory.
(2) Ability to read and understand schematics and locate components on PCBs (3) Capable of diagnosis and repair of analog and digital circuits down to the component level.
(4) Competent and skilled at soldering.
Capable of reworking/replacing through hole and small or fine pitch SMT components.
(5) Proficient in the use of lab testing equipment such as oscilloscopes, multi meters, function generators, programmable power supplies and programmable loads.
(6) Ability to create automated testing for recurring test processes.
(7) Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
To apply, visit our website at www.miracinc.com and click on the banner at the top of the page.
Mirac, Inc. offers a competitive wage along with a benefits package that includes a matching simple IRA fund, medical, dental, vison, and life insurance.
Location/Region: Portsmouth, OH (US - 45662)