Bring Your Ideas! Empower Your Ideas! Define Your Future! Creative Innovators Wanted!
We’re looking for WOW
We’re creative, committed, and empowered to deliver nothing but the best in pre-employment screening products to our clients through Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Operations and Technology areas. We’ve got a small company culture where you can thrive both professionally and personally...tell us a little about yourself and how our workplace can help
The purpose of the National Sales Representative position is to generate revenue to support Company goals. The Sales Representative will prospect, identify and qualify accounts to sell IntelliCorp products and solutions. This will require excellent time management, organizational skills and a goal oriented focus. Successful candidates will be highly motivated, energetic, and relentless in pursuing the sale.
- Daily prospecting and qualifying to build a pipeline of opportunities.
- Assess prospects and develop strategies and presentations accordingly
- Create a demand for IntelliCorp products and services
- Facilitate open discussions to ensure client is aware of the details regarding their current solution and what IntelliCorp is proposing
- Create and deliver sales presentations and pricing proposals via direct or via electronic media
- Exhibit behaviors committed to the success of one’s self and the organization
Location/Region: Rock Camp, OH (US - 45675)