Emshoff Excavating, Inc. is a family owned and operated excavation/underground utility installation company that specializes in residential subdivisions and commercial building sites in Northeast Ohio. Utilities include: Mainline Sanitary & Storm Sewers and Waterlines
Position: Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Pay Range: $15.00-$30.00
Hours: 7:00am-5:30pm Monday-Friday – Some Saturdays – ½ Hour Lunch
· Ability to show up on time at the jobsite
· Ability to work with others
· Ability to work in all weather conditions
· Ability to follow directions
· Able to work on Caterpillar, Komatsu, John Deere, etc. machinery
· Class A Truck Driving License
· Ability to Weld
· Oil Changes/Filters & Greasing of Machines
· Being able to keep equipment on hour usage based maintenance schedule
· Sand/Paint Machinery
Family Owned and Operated Underground Utility and Excavating Company that specializes in the installation of Residential Subdivisions and Commercial Sites.
Geographical Area Served: Northeast Ohio: Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain, Medina, Portage and Summit Counties.