Fast Food General Manager
45 Hour Work Week!!!!
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
About the Opportunity
As a Restaurant General Manager, you will be an important member of the team who delivers our company customer promise by managing operational and financial objectives
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Overall accountability for the operation of a single fast food unit and ensuring desired restaurant outcomes (increased sales, profitability, and employee retention).
- Drives the management team to oversee the financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and compliance
- Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast, accurate and friendly service
- Provides coaching and feedback to team and managers on team stations, products, processes and policies
- Full accountability for the restaurant profit and loss management by implementing marketing strategies, following cash control & security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, and reviewing financial reporting to enhance restaurant results.
- Oversees recruiting, selecting, hiring, training and retaining effective team talent.
General Manager candidates must possess:
- High School Diploma or GED required, 2 years of college preferred or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 4 years of current salaried management experience in the fast food or fast casual sector
- Excellent tenure at past jobs
- Possess exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent communication skills
- Successful experience motivating, mentoring and training a team.
- Reliable transportation.
EOE Equal Opportunity Employer
About Patrice & Associates:
Patrice & Associates Hospitality Recruiting is one of the largest restaurant recruiting and hospitality recruiting firms in the country, with 100 regional offices and over 500 hospitality management jobs to fill at any one time.
Our hospitality recruiters are of the highest caliber and have been with us for as long as 10 years. Our team of restaurant and hospitality recruiters has strong industry experience and have included backgrounds such as Vice Presidents, District Managers, Managing Partners, Chefs and General Managers from a vast array of restaurant concepts and hotels.
Location/Region: Dayton, OH (US)