Testing Center Assistant
Summary of Duties
- Provides professional and technical support for the Testing Center.
- Duties include but are not limited to: Assisting customers with questions regarding testing services, maintaining facilities and equipment, assisting with proctoring and scheduling examinations, maintaining confidentiality in accordance with regulations, insuring security and integrity of testing materials, and assisting with obtaining and maintaining certifications and licenses.
- Assisting with communicating with extended campus Liaisons.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work alone when needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure. Strong organizational skills including the ability to initiate and complete assigned tasks with proficiency.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team in high demand, multi-tasking, detail-oriented centers.
- High level of computer competency.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to work with diverse populations.
- Strong customer service skills. High level of professionalism.
- Travel to extended campuses required.
- Some evenings required.
About this company
At Central Ohio Technical College, students can earn one of over 40 associate degrees (including all options and majors) and certificates, and obtain the high-tech skills and training needed to compete in today's workforce. Students choose COTC to gain hands-on, applicable experience to begin working in the field, or to transfer those credits toward a bachelor's degree program. One of the unique features of COTC is four full-service campus locations throughout the region, as well as convenient online classes. Through the newly developed Workforce Development Innovation Center, COTC is well prepared to meet the customized training and education needs of the business communities.
Location/Region: Newark, OH