Digital AIM Media is looking for a Digital Sales Specialist
The Digital Sales Specialist serves as a subject matter expert for the Columbus and surrounding areas of AIM Media Midwest. He/She has the responsibility for helping to drive sales for the assigned Central Ohio Market.This individual will work directly with sales reps and Ad Directors/ Sales Managers to provide training, direction, and overall strategy for digital ad sales. The will also carry their own book of business.
Are you a people person? Do you command positive attention when you walk into a room? Can you see the big picture? Do you have an extreme passion for marketing or helping companies grow?
Our Digital Sales Specialists are results oriented individuals who exude enthusiasm and optimism. They are also outgoing, independent, self-confident, decisive and able to excel in a competitive, fast-paced workplace.
If you’re most of these things, plus driven and achievement-oriented and able to work well and motivate others within team environments, we’re looking to hear from you.
Really good to have:
· Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree in marketing, communications or related field.
· 3–5 years of previous experience in marketing or communications roles.
· Excellent people skills.
· An ability to clearly and effectively communicate in a professional and friendly manner both verbally and in writing.
· A passion for strategy, out-of-the-box thinking and bringing new ideas to the table.
· Experience leading teams and working with C-level executives, VPs of sales, marketing directors, etc.
· An ability to quickly assess and understand business situations and suggest solutions that offer positive outcomes.
· Experience presenting (in front of clients or peers, at events, at conferences, etc.).
What you will be doing:
· Providing strategic direction to clients in an effort to build long-term relationships that drive client success.
· Developing, implementing and delivering the results of digital campaigns, which involves writing clear client-facing communications, identifying and solving problems and presenting constructive, creative ideas.
· Collaborating with local sales teams to ensure local digital ad sales goals are being achieved.
· Aggressively pursue digital media ad sales directly with interactive and traditional advertising agencies, as well as directly to relevant clients.
· Researching and staying current with new and emerging technologies, including online/interactive platforms that could be essential to implementing exciting new advertising strategies.
· This position will report to Regional Vice President, Lane Moon. The digital efforts of the Columbus and surrounding area of AIM Media Midwest falls under the umbrella of Digital AIM Media, this organization will work alongside Lane to provide training, direction, and feedback as it relates to Digital Sales.
· If you made it to here, it’s likely you think you’d be a great fit for our team. We’d love to hear from you!
Location/Region: Columbus, Ohio