Responsible for creating, coordinating, implementing and oversight of operational and clinical data and reports to support the UH Quality Care Network (QCN), UH Accountable Care Organization (ACO) and UH Population Health. This individual will partner with QCN, ACO & Population Health Leadership to facilitate the coordination of various programs across a variety of providers and settings, in order to promote care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, equitable, and patient focused. This position will be involved with transformational technologies in the provision and delivery of scheduled and unscheduled health care to the medically complex, high risk, chronically ill and patients transitioning from acute care to home or intuitional care settings.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leads Quality and Reporting efforts of the QCN, ACO and Population Health programs for the health system.
- Change agent that is passionate and dedicated to improving quality and regulatory compliance while advancing healthcare in alignment with the quadruple aim to support improvements of better health, better care, provider well-being, and improved value.
- Responsible for knowing and understanding project regulations and requirements, key deliverables, and compliance obligations (governmental regulations/national standards/contract requirements/payor specific etc.).
- Collaborates in the development of required materials throughout multiple project durations, responsible for timely material submission.
- Develops, improve, and streamlines processes to efficiently share updates and enhance team members' regulatory understanding.
- Collaborates and works closely with the Clinical Leader for Quality & Clinical Transformation across population health and the QCN on a variety of projects to improve quality and support clinical transformation operations.
- Supports the QCN and population health team and leaders as an engaging quality and regulatory compliance champion.
- Works with the data analytics team in defining, creating, and coordinating actionable reporting using both operational and clinical data sets.
- Collaborates in defining and tracking quality and regulatory scorecards to monitor performance outcomes and educate end users on potential improvements.
- Prepares meeting materials and collaborate/leads meetings including but not limited to regulations, board meetings, quality, credentialing, clinical integration and transformation.
- Collaborates on developing process and program improvements, supports planning and implementation of new projects as well as miscellaneous activities to improve and support population health, QCN, and UH initiatives
*This role may encounter Protected Health Information (PHI) as part of regular responsibilities. UH employees must abide by all requirements to safely and securely maintain PHI for our patients. Annual training, the UH Code of Conduct and UH policies and procedures are in place to address appropriate use of PHI in the workplace.
- 5+yrs experience in the healthcare field
- Strong knowledge of health care regulatory, compliance, quality & risk management required
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of regulatory portals required
- Project management software and time management/lean tools, Kanban charts and Gantt charts preferred
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree in healthcare related field or business strongly preferred
Location/Region: Cleveland, OH (44118)